Friday, April 22, 2011

My Favorite Things....Bath/Body




I thought now that I have some time on my hands I would start blogging consistently (ha!).

I am going to do a few installments of my favorite items. Later down the line I might even try a vlog! Starting off with bath and body products.



1. Strawberry Body Wash- The Body Shop
This smells heavenly. I am not one for fruity scents normally but this smells like a real strawberry and not overly sugary sweet. It also rinses clean and does not leave that residue that a lot of other body washes do. It is also very affordable.



2. Coconut Body Scrub- The Body Shop
This is the best scrub that I have found. I am prone to breakouts and hate that a lot of body scrubs are oil based. It is grainy enough for a good scrub but not overly harsh. It also rinses very clean and does not leave a strong scent behind. Coconut is the only scent that I have used but all of the scents are great.


3. LaVanila Healthy Deodorant- LaVanila
I picked this up after watching Tiffany D's blog. I have very sensitive skin that will react after shaving. I really like the idea that this is good for you and natural. I have not had any irritation after using it and I really like the fresh vanilla coconut scent. I also use the perfume in the summer.




4. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer- Aveeno
I prefer to use a scent free moisturizer as I do not want it to conflict with my perfume. This one is great for sensitive skin, I also love the fact that it melts in to your skin right away. No greasy after feeling!

5. Ped Egg- As Seen on TV
Nuff' said, takes care of those callouses!


6. Light Blue- Dolce and Gabana
This is the ultimate feminine summer fragrance. It is fresh and beachy. I like to combine it with my LaVanila Coconut Vanilla perfume, makes it feel very tropical.

No comments: