Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Naked






I have become obsessed with this Urban Decay pallette for about 6 months now. It has been sold out for so long. I stopped by Ulta on my way home from work yesterday and it was in stock! I had to pick it up! I played with it last night and it creates such a natural or dramatic look. Love it!

I think it has the best colors in it. It has shimmery and flat shades that are heavily pigmented. Which means you do not have to use a lot of product to get the coverage you need.

Excuse the hair. I had taken a quick shower when I came home from work and did not fix the fro'.




I picked up a bronzer/highlighter that I plan to do a vlog on later this week!


1 comment:

Jess said...

I love it! I need to check the Ulta by my house and see if they have it!